Who We Are
A unique team of Government Acquisition Professionals, including former Senior Contracting Officers and Program Managers, with an average of more than 25 years of experience.
Create an understanding of government acquisitions and provide support in proposal development, contract and program management, as well as professional development, in order to help you win more federal business.
We are committed to providing a complete range of contract advisory services that focus on: Integrity, Achievement, Respect and Trust.
Experts in all phases and facets of government acquisitions with a unique “insiders view”.
Extensive experience leading all sizes, phases and types of Federal acquisitions from cradle-to-grave including classified weaponry, technology, trade studies, services and supplies - both commercial and non-commercial.
- In-depth management experience in all phases of the government procurement lifecycle from planning and milestone setting to termination and closeout
- Proven successes in cost projection, risk reduction, negotiation, cost savings, asset protection, and win/win problem resolution
- Authority on governing laws and regulations including FAR, DFARS, Office of
Management and Budget guidance, and DoD directives
- DAWIA Level III Certified professionals in Contracting and Program Management
- Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) staff
OUR CORE VALUES
Our Core Values That Help
Achieve True Success
We do the right thing, at the right time, at the right price. We honor agreements, build confidence and follow the endless rules and regulations.
We are committed to quality and are accountable for results. We focus on being on time, on budget and on schedule.
We welcome diversity and differences of opinion.
We focus on being a trusted advisor and long-term relationships.
Want to get in touch?
Proven successes in cost projection, risk reduction, negotiation, cost savings, asset protection, and win/win problem resolution. An authority on governing laws and regulations including FAR, DFARS, Office of Management and Budget guidance, and DoD directives.